Thursday, February 01, 2007

"... Stay loose, and keep laughing!"





It's been a long week. It's the first day of February. I'm crackin' open some Ward! Being an artist, this guy has always been high on my list of Disney talent I have long admired. Not just for his amazing abilities, but because he's such a colorful figure. Quirky with a light seasoning of eccentricity, this is the kind of subject I find so fascinating.
It's a fun interview, I enjoy reading it... but not as much as I would enjoy reading that journal of his he speaks about!
And how about that ad for "Chuck and Marian Jones - In Person"? Now that would have been one sweet opportunity!

2 comments:

Matterhorn1959 said...

Thanks for posting the article. I always enjoying reading Ward Kimballs interviews.

Tinker Bell said...

You are most welcome! :D