Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Remembering Walt - Part 2



Here is the second part of Remembering Walt. I think it speaks for itself so I will leave off the commentary and let you enjoy it!

It's not often that I'll post anything that's non-Disney related, but this is to a small extent. If you have not seen the hugely eye-opening film on Wal-Mart, put everything down and do so now here. It is worth your time, and definitely better than anything you might watch on TV today. As most of us know, Wal-Mart does carry a lot of Disney products, so it's fitting for this blog! After seeing this film, not only am I disgusted, but I will never spend a dime in a Wal-Mart store ever again. It literally brought me to tears. We all need to be responsible shoppers and care about the big picture.

In other non-Disney news... THE POLICE is back together and TOURING!!! Yes, there is a God.

No comments: