Sunday, March 02, 2008

By Request: The Disney Channel Magazine - May 1985 part 1






All righty! We have had a request for The Disney Channel- the way it used to be! I know there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way about the channel as I do. It was truly a wonderful channel back in the day, and to see what it has become is rather depressing. For those of you who like to look back on how things were in better times, or for those who are trying to recall a certain program or film that was shown on the channel, this post's for you! If you're like me and you are a child of the 80's who grew up on The Disney Channel, a nice little portion of your childhood is contained in these pages. No doubt a trip over to YouTube to find some of these gems will follow shortly!
I will be posting some more Disney Channel Magazines in the near future from other years. Keep in mind I will only be posting programming. If anyone would like me to post the articles in the magazine, just shout and I'll be very happy to do so.




No comments: