Saturday, June 23, 2007

Circa 1959



The busy, busy life of Tink. June has been a great month so far, but has left me far too busy to blog. However, today I return with some fun footage I found.
This footage, circa 1959, has a little bit of everything. Some Frontierland that looks so authentic, it nearly had me questioning if it was a real old Western town, or actually Disneyland. There's a nice shot of the Midget Autopia, too. It's really nice footage, and in some sections you can see how parts of Disneyland haven't changed much at all. For me, I love to see that!
Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Matterhorn1959 said...

Ms. Tink- The very first section is Knotts Berry Farm and then it goes into Frontierland (the gates.) There is also another shot of Knotts in there as well. Still nice images.