Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Where the Wild Things Are




All righty, back to a bit more TSI/ROA! I think one of the thngs I love most about the area is the attention to detail. It could have easily been just simple vegetation, but the animals placed in what appears to be their natural habitats is really beautiful, in my opinion. You truly feel like you're somewhere else, very, very far from Anaheim. To me it's simple, lush yet understated, and so well themed. It's not flashy, doesn't require any E-tickets, and best of all- there's no merchandise store (yet).
Stay tuned throughout the next week or two. I have gone through my stash and found some old, somewhat obscure, yet really interesting articles I'm eager to post. Some interviews and a little Ward Kimball to brighten your day (Such a fun guy!).

2 comments:

Daveland said...

Seeing your pics, I think I may have to go back this weekend for one last TSI/ROA trip before the changeover.

Tinker Bell said...

I'm jealous! Have fun Dave! :D