Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Life at Disneyland, 1958



Thank you to Major Pepperidge for snapping me out of my blog slackerdom! My apologies to everyone who stops by hoping to see an update. This summer has been a busy one, but I will do my utmost to wipe the paint off of my hands and update the blog at least once a week again!
We continue with this article/photo/thing from a special issue of Life magazine, December 22, 1958. It's a really timeless shot. It looks like it could be from any year. Timeless magic!

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Thanks Tinker Bell, I'm always glad to see a new post! Once-a-week updates would be cool.

You said this photo was from a special issue of Life...what made it different from the usual weekly issue? I didn't know they did special issues back in those days.

Tinker Bell said...

It is a "special 2-in-1 Holiday Issue" about US Entertainment.