Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey with a side of Mouseketeers


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!! Thanks to all of you who continue to visit my little blog. I am thankful for all of my readers, and also thankful for all of the other awesome blogs located at the left of this. Great people, great blogs, great photos, great info!

For today's offerings, I give you a quick entry, just something fun to read while you're waiting for your turkey to reach 165 degrees! I'm such a fan of the original Mickey Mouse Club, and here is a nice article on a day in the life of a Mousketeer! I wish I could have been a Mouseketeer. Only the 50's mice were far cooler than the after mice I might have qualified as. I must settle with collecting original MMC things instead. My favorite piece will always be a photo of myself, my mom, and a dear friend of mine with Mouseketeer Bobby. What made it so special was that he was a favorite Mouseketeer of my mom back when she was just a tiny thing, and she always wanted to meet him. We just ran into him, almost literally, and he was gracious enough to pose with us. Fun how life works sometimes!

2 comments:

Greg said...

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Major Pepperidge said...

Wow, you should have posted the photo with Mouseketeer Bobby!