Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Disneyland News Newspaper for Sale

Hello, all! Just to let everyone know, I’m selling a July 1956, Vol. 2 No.1 copy of Disneyland News. It recalls Disneyland’s first anniversary and is in excellent shape. I don’t usually sell any part of my collection, but I realized I had two of these, so if anyone is interested hop on over to this link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disneyland-News-newspaper-July-1956-Vol-2-No-1-Disneylands-First-Anniversary-/330722494270?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d0098c73e#ht_5416wt_938. The auction ends on Sunday.

WP_000820

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Oh nice! THese older "Disneyland News" issues are much more interesting than the later issues; more photos and fun articles. I have this one, but I'm sure you'll have no problem selling yours!

Tinker Bell said...

I agree! They're fantastic! I've come to realize most of the old stuff is better than what we have now, though!